Launch of service e-Consenting Platform in Sri Lanka
RemediumOne, an early adopter to patient-centred clinical trial tools is offering the eConsent solution to its customers to align them with growing push for remote and hybrid clinical trials by adopting digital technologies. We have partnered with Consilx Digital to launch this service in Sri Lanka.
The Consilx’s eConsent platform has been designed in compliance with local and international regulatory requirements and ethical guidelines. The blockchain-powered eConsent platform offers trust and transparency in the remote digital consenting process and addresses operational inefficiencies. The platform enables patients and site personnel to engage remotely via web portal or mobile device and go through the consenting process.
Key features and benefits:
- Customisable and streamlined consenting workflows to incorporate global, regional, and site-specific considerations for enhanced compliance
- Digital consent management with automated reconsent triggers as soon as new information is available with consent version control maintained through the blockchain protocol
- Consent related knowledge information shared in visual and multimedia formats, for patients to review in depth together with family members and care givers
- Records audit trials of digital evidence of knowledge transfer, comprehension, discussion between site personnel and patients
- Generates automated consent related TMF logs and form using the time-event stamps of the steps recorded on the blockchain ledger
- Presents operational, behavioural, and predictive insights for decision making and effecting mid-course changes